ToonMe: Comparison, Reviews and APK Free Download
ToonMe is an innovative app that uses artificial intelligence to turn a photo into a 3D cartoon or animation. In this article we will explain its advantages and disadvantages and make a comparison with other methods to make cartoons based on the analysis of user reviews.
Simpson-style with ToonMe
There are 3 ways to turn a photo into a Simpsons cartoon:
1. Artificial Intelligence
The technological advances related to this topic are becoming more and more developed and therefore, the processes that use AI are becoming more sophisticated and are being applied to other areas, for example to graphic design.
ToonMe's AI, used to turn a photo into a Simpson cartoon, can deliver results in a matter of minutes. You simply have to follow a series of steps such as uploading a photo to the system and applying the filter you want.
During the process, some advertisements may pop up: just close them and continue with the transformation of photos into cartoons. It is important to mention that ToonMe's artificial intelligence is still under development and optimizations are being carried out all the time to improve the results and meet the needs of each user.
2. Feature selector
There are apps that let you modify each part of somebody's face with a feature selector, allowing you to create different types of cartoons, such as The Simpsons. Among the best rated alternatives, we can find Cartoon Face Maker and Dolltoon.
- Cartoon Face Maker: it allows you to create different types of cartoon portraits, for example, an avatar that serves as a profile picture. On the other hand, photos can be turned into cartoons by modifying the features of the main character of the cartoon, and then sharing them on social media.
- Dolltoon: it is an app that allows you to create yellow cartoons and avatars but not specifically from The Simpsons. You can modify parts of the face, such as the nose, eyes, mouth, and so on, and get a semi-customized result. Although it has many options to choose from, the free version is limited and it doesn’t allow you to make a thorough modification of your photos when turning them into cartoons.
3. Professional designer
The best alternative to turn a photo into a Simpsons cartoon is to resort to a professional cartoonist specialized in making portraits of this type. The level of customization that this option offers is far superior when compared to apps that work with artificial intelligence or use a feature selector.
💛💛 This is the best option if you want to get a real cartoon that stands out from the rest because of its high quality. You can check it out by placing your order at Get Cartoonizer. Just click here. 💛💛
Disney-style with ToonMe
Social media are constantly setting trends and ToonMe is mainly responsible for it. We are talking about turning a photo into Disney or Pixar cartoons.
ToonMe's artificial intelligence is able to transform a person's face into a cartoon similar to Disney movie characters. Applying this filter to a photo and obtaining a Disney-style cartoon has revolutionized social media. It's very easy to make it happen.
- Step 1: Download and install ToonMe from the Play Store or App Store.
- Step 2: Select the free trial or purchase the paid version to unlock more features and transformation alternatives.
- Step 3: Upload a photo where the face is clearly visible and apply the corresponding Disney or Pixar style filter.
- Step 4: The last step is to share your creation on social media.
Comparison: ToonMe vs Get Cartoonizer vs Cartoon Face Maker
From the exhaustive comparison of the three methods, we can find the following advantages and disadvantages for each user to draw their own conclusions.
Disadvantages of ToonMe
- As with the feature selector:
- It is not possible to change the features since the algorithm "decides" how to make the cartoon and if you don't like something there will be no way to change it later.
- It is not possible to make a complete cartoon: The algorithm can only simpsonize a part of the cartoon and not the whole of it.
- As with a professional designer:
- No backgrounds can be added
- Pets cannot be added
- No family photos allowed
- It does not allow high contrast, night or blurred photos.
Advantages of ToonMe
- As with the feature selector:
- The speed with which the cartoon is generated is an advantage in this case, as the artificial intelligence does all the work in a matter of seconds.
- As with a professional designer:
- The price is an advantage if the user is not interested in the final quality of the cartoon. ToonMe online is a free app.
- You can jump in the ToonMe challenge on social media.
ToonMe App APK for free
The ToonMe app for Android can be downloaded in an APK version to unlock some extra features. It is important to mention that for the app to work, it is necessary to use an APK installer.
You can download the ToonMe’s APK version for free by clicking on the following link: ToonMe APK.
Download the ToonMe App from the Android Play Store
You can download the apk version of ToonMe from the Google Play Store for free and start using this tool to cartoon your photos by using the artificial intelligence developed by Linerock Investment LTD. It should be noted that the apk files are only available for mobile devices running the Android operating system.
The download and installation process of ToonMe are very simple and can be carried out without any problems. All you need to do is go to the Play Store, search for the App by its full name: "ToonMe - Cartoon Yourself Photo Editor" and select the install button. You can find the app by clicking here: ToonMe.
Reviews of ToonMe
Verified review by Elían.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ July 15th 2021
“It’s a good app. It features a wide variety of filters and provides good quality in the final result. Obviously the better the photo (better lighting, position, etc.) the better the functionality of the filter. The only flaw I saw is that the beards in some filters disappear. It didn't capture the dimension of my photo well when I used some filters and it made my cheeks look chubby when it was really just my chin and neck. I don't know if it's my cell phone, but in some sections, it has a glitch effect for a few seconds.”
Verified review from Jariel H.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ August 7th 2021
"When I downloaded the app, I didn't think it would offer so many options in the free version and such quality in the details and automatic image editing... The app exceeded my expectations and it delivered the final product quite right. I recommend it for those who like to make montages."
Verified review of Jaime Bacca Escarria.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ July 20th 2021
"It’s a good app, it has some very good images. It should be able to let you edit the changes made by the artist. Sometimes it comes out what you want half way. It requires a quality photo so that the quality of the original photo comes out as the original. The thumbnail image should be an option only at the time of editing, at the time of downloading the image one should choose whether one wants it with the original thumbnail image or not. But overall, it's fine.”
Choosing the right tool to create cartoons from a photo is very important because the final result depends on it. If you want a fast, low-quality, AI-standardized cartoon, i.e., without any distinction at all, ToonMe is the best choice. On the other hand, if you want a cartoon or avatar with a low level of customization and regular quality, a feature selector like Cartoon Face Maker or Dolltoon may be the best alternative. On the other hand, if you are willing to wait a few days for your real, high-quality photo, the best option is to hire the services of a professional designer. You can do so at Get Cartoonizer by clicking here.